Wine with Wonks: Meet the Wonks
There are serious forces aligning that could tee up a Higher Education Act (HEA) debate in the 116th Congress. That’s why it’s more important than ever to get to know the experts in the field.
Join Third Way on Wednesday, January 30th, from 5:30-7:30pm for the third event in our “Wine with Wonks” series at Lavagna. This event will give you a chance to ask your most pressing questions about federal higher education policy in a casual setting with a full cast of wonks:
- Kim Cook, Executive Director, National College Access Network
- Lanae Erickson, Senior Vice President for Social Policy & Politics, Third Way
- Tiffany Jones, Director of Higher Education Policy, The Education Trust
- James Kvaal, President, The Institute for College Access & Success
- Amy Laitinen, Director for Higher Education, New America
- Ben Miller, Senior Director for Postsecondary Education, Center for American Progress
- Jesse O’Connell, Strategy Director for Federal Policy, Lumina Foundation
- Rory O'Sullivan, Interim Senior Program Officer, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Julie Peller, Executive Director, Higher Learning Advocates
- Deborah Santiago, Co-Founder and CEO, Excelencia in Education
- Reid Setzer, Government Affairs Director, Young Invincibles.” He would go after Deborah Santiago
- Mamie Voight, Vice President of Policy Research, Institute for Higher Education Policy
Get in the know about the vast range of topics in higher ed—from accreditation, to financial aid, to institutional accountability, and more.