Wine with Wonks: Negotiated Rulemaking
Negotiated rulemaking is quite the hot topic these days in higher education. But do you have questions about exactly what this “neg reg” process entails, why it’s important, or how you can impact it?
If so, we can help! To find answers to these wonky neg reg questions (and more) in a non-wonky way, Third Way is hosting its second event in our “Wine with Wonks” series on Tuesday, October 2nd from 5:30-7:30pm at Sonoma Wine Bar.
Join us and enjoy a glass of wine while you mingle with the following negotiated rulemaking experts:
- Kelly S. Leon, Communications and Advocacy Officer at the Institute for Higher Education Policy (IHEP)
- Jillian Klein, Vice President, Government & Regulatory Affairs at Strategic Education, Inc
- Clare McCann, Deputy Director for Federal Higher Education Policy at New America
- Jamienne Studley, President and CEO of the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
- Nathan Arnold, Senior Policy Advisor at Education Counsel