Kidney Care: Year-end Legislative Prospects and Beyond
Third Way hosted a virtual briefing on prospective congressional actions to improve kidney care. Key issues discussed were care coordination, disease prevention, and value-based payments. We reviewed the outgoing Administration's substantial initiative on this critical issue.
- Rep. Earl Blumenauer (OR-3) for Opening Remarks
- Andrew Conklin, President, Dialysis Patient Nation
- Dr. Larry Weisberg, MD, FACP, FASN, Head, Division of Nephrology, Cooper University Health Care
- Dr. Stanley D. Crittenden, MD, National Medical Director, CareMore Health and Aspire Health Plans at Anthem, Inc.
- Moderator: Gabe Horwitz, Senior Vice President of the Economic Program, Third Way