Why Congress Must Act on Prescription Drug User Fees
This briefing will explain the basics behind the prescription drug user fee reauthorizations, which Congress must to enact before the end of September. Without Congressional action, the FDA will have to make massive lay-offs and halt approvals for life-saving cost-saving drugs.
Panel discussion featuring:
- Andrew Emmett, Senior Director / FDA Liaison, Pfizer
- Mark Fleury, PhD, Principal, Policy Development - Emerging Science, American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network
- David Kendall (moderator), Senior Fellow for Health and Fiscal Policy, Third Way.
- Paul Melmeyer, Director of Federal Policy, National Organization for Rare Disorders
- Jonathon M. Parker, RPh, MS, PhD, Vice President, Global Regulatory Affairs, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Lisa Parks, R.Ph., Vice President, Science & Regulatory Affairs, Association for Accessible Medicines
- Susan Winckler, President, Leavitt Partners, Former Chief of Staff, FDA
Lunch will be served.
June 23, 2017
12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
Russell Senate Office Building, Room 385
Washington, D.C. - 20002
FRESH THINKING DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to receive email alerts for our products and events and customize your subscription to suit your areas of interest. Your email will never be shared with any third party, and you can unsubscribe at any time.