Congress's Role in Verification After an Iranian Nuclear Deal
As Congress returns to consider a variety of pressing issues, the ongoing nuclear negotiations with Iran remains among the top priorities. Third Way's National Security Program hosted a panel discussion on their new idea brief, Congress's Role in Verification After an Iranian Nuclear Deal, which provides an innovative approach to legislative action. This legislative proposal was developed in coordination with the Federation of American Scientists Nuclear Verification Capabilities Task Force.
- Christopher Bidwell, Task Force Member, Federation of American Scientists Senior Fellow for Nonproliferation Law and Policy
- John Lauder, Task Force Member, Former Chief of the CIA Nonproliferation Center
- Harvey Rishikof, Task Force Member, Chair of the American Bar Association Standing Committee on Law and National Security
- Peter Billerbeck, Policy Advisor, Third Way
- Mieke Eoyang, Director of Third Way's National Security Program
This event was organized to meet the requirements for a widely attended event as set forth in the Congressional ethics rules.
January 22, 2015
12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Capitol Visitors Center, HVC-215
East Capitol Street Northeast & First St SE
Washington, D.C. - 20004
FRESH THINKING DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to receive email alerts for our products and events and customize your subscription to suit your areas of interest. Your email will never be shared with any third party, and you can unsubscribe at any time.