An Important Discussion on Marriage for Gay Couples in the Supreme Court
On Tuesday, June 18, 2013, Third Way hosted An Important Discussion on Marriage for Gay Couples in the Supreme Court, featuring U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand and David Boies, co-counsel in Hollingsworth v. Perry. Pictures and selected media coverage of the event are below.
Selected Media Coverage
- The 5 Ways Gay Marriage Can Win at the Supreme Court ...and the one way it could lose'" -The Atlantic
- David Boies On Gay Marriage Ruling: 'Opponents Likely Don't Have Standing'" -The Huffington Post
- Sen. Gillibrand: 'I am personally urging Secretary Clinton to run'" -The Hill
- Supreme Court rulings on DOMA, Prop. 8 unlikely to end matters" -The San Francisco Chronicle
- Gillibrand is ‘quite optimistic’ about repealing DOMA soon" -Capital New York
- There Are 3 Republican Senators Who Support Gay Marriage" -The Atlantic
June 18, 2013
12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
Union Station, Columbus Room
50 Massachusetts Ave. NE
Washington, D.C. - 20002
FRESH THINKING DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to receive email alerts for our products and events and customize your subscription to suit your areas of interest. Your email will never be shared with any third party, and you can unsubscribe at any time.